Our Approach to Dementia Care
Be a part of a team that has distinguished itself as a five star quality care provider.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Hours: 24 hours(All Shifts)
“If you are just looking for a job, don’t apply. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, please apply!” This is a quote from one of our nursing assistants working at our Center. We are looking for compassionate nursing assistants like her who will focus on the wellbeing of our elders living with dementia. This opportunity will allow you to become a specialist in dementia care in a supportive, educational, and team oriented environment. This 24 hour position comes with competitive salary and 30 hours of paid sick time per year.
Director of Development
Hours: Full Time
The Director of Development is a key member of The Alzheimer’s Resource Center’s leadership team. This full time position focuses on the planning and execution of all programs intended to promote and increase philanthropic support and volunteer efforts. In this role the Director will work to advance and promote awareness of the Alzheimer’s Resource Center and its mission. Working in a team environment the Director must be able to plan strategically, set priorities and efficiently manage resources. The Director is responsible for implementing and leading a fund development strategy with the goal of continuously cultivating relationships and increasing philanthropic revenue to advance our mission.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· To identify grant opportunities and draft grant proposals
· Implement and lead an annual development campaign
· Develop effective communication and marketing strategies that engage and inform prospective donors and volunteers
· Develop a pool of prospective volunteers and engage and enlist plans for Board development
· Effective stewardship of major gifts and donor constituencies
· Work with the Executive Director to create, plan and execute all aspects of a development program focusing on key volunteer and leadership gifts
· Plan, prepare, and complete all materials related to cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of gifts
· Recruit, train and evaluate volunteer leaders
· Focus on face to face fund raising activity – seeking support for The Center’s defined fund raising priority areas: program support, endowment initiatives and master planning projects
· Develop effective proposals based on specified priorities for targeted prospects
· Play a pivotal role in cultivating and soliciting leadership gifts
· Serve as the primary contact person for all donors and volunteers
· Coordinate and supervise the distribution of marketing materials including mailings, reports, printed and web-based materials
· Oversee communication and ensure a high level of consistent strategic branding, positioning, marketing, PR, and other Center communications
· Specifically responsible for the development of enhancements and restructuring of database systems to prepare for and support he capital campaign and enhanced philanthropy efforts. Leads the coordination of activities with database consultants and other vendors as needed
Required Knowledge and Skills
· 3-5 years experience in Development and Communications, preferably in a health oriented setting
· Strong familiarity with major gift cultivation and solicitation process
· Mature professional with excellent interpersonal, leadership, oral and writing skills
· Experience working with and managing volunteers
· Ability to supervise and train staff volunteers to include organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments, and the proven ability to persuade and influence others.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, be self directed and motivated, possess a high energy level and a positive attitude
· Attention to detail, long range planning and program development are necessary components of this position
· Ability to analyze needs and issues quickly and suggest and implement effective strategies for responding
· Ability to show experience and efficacy in creating and implementing marketing and PR collateral materials
· Ability to present effectively to small and large groups
· Ability to exercise initiative and to work both independently and as a team member
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and databases
· High level of integrity and judgment
· High level of emotional intelligence
Hours: Per Diem
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Recreation Therapist, TRD, to work per diem in our Center. We are seeking an energetic therapist with a passion for working with people living with dementia. This person will work in our residential neighborhoods and;
RN Charge Nurse- Evening Shift
Hours: Full and Part-Time
Consider joining our talented nursing staff who work exclusively with people living with dementia. A full and part-time position is available for a registered nurse on our 3-11:30 p.m. shift. Ability to develop positive working relationships and connection with our elders is a must. Responsibilities include leading a team of nursing assistants on a neighborhood of 30 people. Competitive salary and excellent benefits are offered at our unique organization.
Join this exceptional team!
To apply online please complete the information below and attach your resume.